BPI specialises in complete vertical systems integration for OEM’s and suppliers. We ensure that the highest quality and reliability of platforms are maintained.
Electric Vehicle Traction Systems
- The system that we have designed for electronic vehicles utilises a multi-wheel driven unit with independent steering and drive that enable the vehicles to operate on gradients in excess of 9 degrees.
- The battery and charging system is designed to reload the battery within two hours and to utilise opportunity charging to mitigate energy related risk.
Battery Energy Systems
- BPI implements the full integration of Lithium based battery systems including system integrating and testing.
- The advantages of implementing Lithium Ion technology include minimal maintenance, quick recharge time, no exposure to toxic chemicals, longer life cycle and increased efficiency.
- BPI’s battery energy systems have applications for trackless equipment as well as underground mining vehicles and rail bound equipment.
Vehicle Charging Systems
- BPI offers both on-board integrated charging systems and external high speed charging systems.
- BPI offers a cost-effective means of high speed charging for on-board battery systems and ensures that our designs can integrate with manufacturers’ operating systems.
- We have developed a 250 kW high speed charging system and 25 kW low speed charging system for application with battery driven trackless mining machines.
- The charger provides both electrical and information systems support to mine shaft operations allowing the charging systems to be centrally controlled and monitored.
Underground Battery Operated Equipment
- BPI offers full turnkey conversion of traditionally fuelled vehicles to battery driven systems.
- BPI’s systems allow for current underground infrastructure to be used in order to charge and service this form of equipment.
- BPI designs, manufactures and integrates all necessary components for full electrical traction systems and high speed charging, including; all auxiliary systems, battery storage units, electrical propulsion including traction control and torque vectoring, cooling systems, electrical management, and distribution systems.